Laboratory of Functional Materials for Electronics and Medicine (FMEM)
was founded in 2015 on the basis of Research Group of Multifunctional Materials
for Electronics and Medicine formed in 2011 at the Department of Kinetics and Catalysis of IPCP RAS.
A team of >20 young scientists.
Main research directions:
1. Materials for medical applications, e.g. based on fullerene derivatives
2. Wearable and textile-integrated electronics (PI: Dr. D. Sagdullina)
3. Organic solar cells and photodetectors (PI: Dr. A. Akkuratov)
4. Perovskite solar cells (PI: Dr. L. Frolova)
5. Metal-ion batteries based on organic redox-active materials