Federal Research Center of Problem of Chemical Physics and Medicinal Chemestry RAS
The Laboratory was established on the basis of the Order No. 25c of October 24, 2022, by the FRC PCP and MC RAS, upon completion of the competitive selection for the creation of new youth laboratories under the guidance of young promising researchers within the framework of the federal project "Development of human capital in the interests of regions, industries and the scientific sector" national project "Science and Universities", including in the direction of "New Energy". The Laboratory in the field of energy is being formed in priority areas:
• thermal energy (including hydrogen energy),
• Increasing the energy efficiency of hydrocarbon energy.
Financing of the laboratory activities is carried out by providing a subsidy for financial support for the implementation of the state task in accordance with Contract No. 075-03-2022-064/2 dated 10/21/2022.
Industrial partner of the Laboratory: InEnergy Group.
The aim of scientific research of the Laboratory: Development of technologies for creating new materials for chemical power sources and testing of new materials in experimental samples of devices.
The main activities of the Laboratory:
1. Research and development of manufacturing technologies for electrode materials for fuel cells,
2. Research and development of technologies for producing hydrogen by the method of plasma-chemical decomposition of methane,
3. Research and development of technologies for obtaining new ion-conducting membranes for chemical current sources,
4. Research and development of technologies for the manufacture of electrode materials for chemical current sources,
5. Research and development of technologies for manufacturing experimental samples of chemical power sources (metal-ion batteries, fuel cells, flow redox batteries).