Russian Academy of Sciences,
Federal Agency of Scientific Organizations,
Russian Foundation for Basic Research,
Division of Chemistry and Materials Sciences of RAS,
the Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics, RAS
are holding the VIIIth National Crystal Chemical Conference on May 30-June 3, 2016.
The Conference will be focused on the state, problems and prospects of crystal chemistry development in Russia. The latest progress in the field of crystal chemistry will be presented. Fundamental problems will be considered in the field of structure and reactivity relationship, development of new multifunctional materials with desirable properties, structural aspects of solid phase reactions, dynamic crystal chemistry and chemical bond. The works on general problems of crystal chemistry, methods of X-ray analysis and possibilities of diffraction methods for investigation of nanomaterials will be presented.
The program of the Conference will include plenary lectures (invited by the Organizing Committee), oral (30 and 20 minutes) and poster presentations. Scientists both from Russia and other countries are invited. Working languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
- Organic crystal chemistry
- Crystal chemistry of coordination and organometallic compounds
- Inorganic crystal chemistry
- Crystal chemical aspect in material science. Structure and properties relationship
- Chemical bond in crystals
- Structural aspects of reactions in crystals
- Dynamic crystal chemistry
- Structural investigations using synchrotron and neutron radiation and electron diffraction
- State-of-the-art features of powder diffraction
The Conference will be held in Suzdal at Tourist Center “Suzdal”: http://gtksuzdal.ru/
The Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics, RAS
Academician Semenov avenue 1,
Chernogolovka, Moscow region,
142432 Russian Federation
Dr. Elena S. Khromova